Bane is one of the animatronics of the game Those Nights at Rachel's
He appear like a heavy-brown bull with red eyes and spiked bracelets on his wrists and his arms. He wears a black top hat, a red necktie, and he has a ring in his nose.
Bane becomes active on Night 2 , however, you may never even encounter him.
Bane acts like Chica from the Five Nights At Freddy's series. He attacks from the right door with no detectable gimmicks.
He doesn't approach the office as often as the name would suggest, it's unlikely that he visit more times than his comrade Pete .
- He is onstage on Night 3, and generally the last or second-last before Ray to become fully active in the normal game. On any given night, he is usually less active than Pete, similar to how Rachel is always less active than Doug.
- It is possible to play through a game in Normal Mode without ever encountering Bane at the right door, similar to how one may never encounter Rachel at the left. However, since Bane is fully active on two nights as opposed to Rachel on one, he is less likely to do this.
- In spite of his name, he is less of a constant threat and less enigmatic than more anomalous animatronics such as The Thing, and than his comrade Pete.
- He is one of three animatronics with visible damage, the others being Doug and Ray.
- He is the only animatronic to show signs of wear to his endoskeleton, although only his shoulders are damaged in any way.
- He is also the only animatronic with horns of any kind.
- Bane and Pete are the only animatronics with clogs.